Unconciously, there is a link with the European Collective Memory of Pagan Slavic Trade in the Early Middle Ages IX, X, XI centuries before the Slavic peoples became christian
- any publications on the Early Medieval Slavic Slave Trade ? The Holy German Roman Empire was at the front to organize the razzias in slavic pagan lands (with the consent of the Pope). The captive arrived into the southern Italian ports (Bari, Salerno, Amalfi, etc.) and were shipped to the Arab Caliphate ports of Egypt, etc.
- names of historian researchers ? Even web pages in Polish. (use of Google Language Tools Page)
- the historical analogies between this slavic slave trade with the Black Trade and Devchirmeh
- and for today's politics in European Union, to understand why Poland is standing for the entrance of Turkey in the E.U.
This is because of :
- Africa is going to be less and less weak. Thanks to China it will be more industrialized, etc. Africa is going strongly to reproach Europe its colonial past and Black Trade which emptied Africa.
- Historically, Poland which is in Central Europe did not participate to Black Trade which created international capitalism (Shipyards, Insurances, Banks, etc).
- Poland which wants to play a local leadership aside Germany, will one day reproach this historical crime to the west. Poland is clean : "the Western Europe should not show off too much" << what Poland will insist more and more.
This unconsciously (or on the unspoken level) explains this reaction of Poland encouraging Turkey (a non european country) to enter E.U. It is important to see, to analyze the mechanisms, the consequences of this historical Slavic slave Trade which are the roots of Eurocentrism.